Friday, February 09, 2007

I HAVE DIED AND GONE TO SCRAPBOOKING HEAVEN!

OMG can you die of happiness?!?!?!? LOL I just got my package in from my secret cupid today and I am IN LOVE!!! Everything is just incredible! Ah gees...who needs a guy when I have all of this?!?!?!?!??!? LOL

This is all I got:
an AMAZINGLY cute card!
a box she decorated with felt full of REESES PEANUT BUTTER HEARTS!!! :-)
3 "spare parts" letters by Paper Studio...in red, white, and black
Making Memorie's foam love 2 stamps :-D
Making Memories Love Value Pack chipboard shapes :-D :-D
DCWV sticker value pack
Me and My Big Idea Glitter letters in red and black stickers
Doodlebug Party Mix alphabet stickers
Pebbles Inc cardstock stickers
2 DCWV rub on stacks...one "friendship & love" and the other "expressions"
Me and My Big Idea bling hearts :-D
a plastic heart with Reeses Pieces in them :-D
a CUUUTTEEEEE little wooden purse/box thingy (don't know exactly what you would call it LOL) that I can decorate that was full of embellishments and containers :-D :-D :-D

THANKS CUPID!!! you're the bestest EVVEEERRRRR!!
here's a pic:

5 comments:

xobellaaimox said...

YUMUMUMUMMMMYYYY!!! lucky girl :)

Wendy said...

i ran into lori one day while she was doing some shopping for you---i just thought "what a lucky target she has!" you got some great stuff!

Cindy Lee said...

WOW!!!! You sure did get lots of great loot - I love seeing everyone's surprises! Enjoy your goodies! Blessings, Cindy Lee

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm so jelous!!

xobellaaimox said...

felicia keeman update this blog now