Monday, January 15, 2007

Ugh...

So yeah...I talked to Richard tonight and now I'm scared to death. We talked about how this week is gonna be the true test to see if we can work a relationship out between us. The reason is because it's gonna be the 1st week where BOTH of us will be back to our regular schedules - him working and me going to school with my insane work load. We're both hoping we can do this, and we think we can...but this is the test.
I'm so scared....what if he changes his mind?!?!?!??!?!?! I mean I couldn't blame him...I could kind of tell that the wounds from his last relationship aren't fully healed yet. Ah gees....this part of the relationship is always bittersweet...it's exciting because of the new emotions and everything being new, but annoying at the same time because you're not sure of what the other person is thinking or how they react to things like you do when you've been with them for a long time.
AHHHHH

ok...deep breath ***breath in...breath out***

ah much better....I just need to get through this week...one day at a time...

1 comment:

{Becca} said...

just smile and don't let it get to you too much. concentrate on school! have fun!!!