Monday, January 15, 2007

1st Digi!!!

So yeah I bought a new the "sassy" digi kit by Rhonna Farrer (i hope i got her name right!!) LOL I think I did a pretty good job with it even though it took me 9382438492 tries to get what I wanted LOL Hopefully this is the 1st of many!!!!!!!
Here it is:























Yeah the journaling reads: I am writing this at the beginning of what I am hoping to be will be a wonderful relationship. I know that there are some people who probably think we're crazy to begin our relationship on opposite sides of the country and eventually the world. Yes it will be hard, and yes there will be moments that we will not want to deal with the other, but I know that we can do this. When you go off to Iraq I know that my heart will ache for your return constantly, but I know this is something you have to do...I miss you so much already and I can't wait to be in your arms. Neither one of us knows what the future may bring, but I am excited to see what happens. I am so lucky to have you in my life, and it feels so good to know that you feel the same way. Can't wait to see what tomorrow may bring! Love ya! Missing you always, Felicia

1 comment:

{Becca} said...

l.o.v.e.