Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dinner and a Show

So tonight my roommates and I had our first sit-down dinner together LOL finally after a month of being here!!!! I love my roomies to death!! We had sooo much fun!!! Of course I had to take pics :-D LOL While eating dinner we watched the season premier of Law and Order: SVU that Tracie had taped last night because we're HUGE fans of it!!!!!!! I had alot of fun and it was good to spend time with my awesome roomies considering we're all SO busy!!! Here are the pics:





the "official" first dinner pic :-)

The obligatory silly pic LOL I love these girls!!!

Yeah Traci kept trying to keep the lighter lit but Jessica and Brandi kept blowing it out!!!! LOL

um..."would you light my candle"?!?!?!??!?!??!? LOL

So overall we had fun :-) It was a great bonding experience!!! I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!!!

No comments: