Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 4th

Well hope everyone's 4th was fantastic :-) First year I haven't seen fireworks lol It was a huge chance of rain over here so we didn't feel like going out. I came over and stayed with my parents..it was good seeing them along with my bro and sis. It's weird being officially moved out because my brother has TOTALLY taken over my old room lol now he has TWO rooms! Ah the joy of being the youngest the little goober :-p

Huge advantage of being home though - free food! We're all going out to IHOP in a few minutes for a brunch. WOO HOO!!! I love their pancakes!!!

After I'll probably chill for a little then go back home and work on my curtains (almost done!!) and also work on this awesome canvas for my house. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

Yeah I haven't posted pics in a while so when I get home I'll have to post some.

Well IHOP time!!!

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Sorry ya didn't get IHOP! It sucks to be looking forward to something and then you see the crowds...DANG!