Tuesday, October 30, 2007

*My Christmas List*

It's that time of year again!! Time to make the Christmas list for all the fam so I don't end up with weird oversized shirts or random misc things I'll never use in my life lol

Since I'm *GRADUATING* this year (WOOOOO!!!) alot of the things on my list are things I'll need for my apartment! :-) I have ZERO kitchen stuff hence why that's the main things I asked for lol

So I LOVE Pampered Chef! omg it is just AMAZING stuff!!! Check it out here if you don't know about it!! So these are the things I want from Pampered Chef:
1) Classic Scraper
2) Rectangle Stone
3) Tool Turn-About
4) Large Round Stone

and also I've been dying for a sewing machine and I found the perfect one I want!!! So yay for no more handstitching for hours on my scrapbooking layouts!! Also i want to start making my own clothes and do other creative things...oooo like quilts!!!!
Anyhoo it's a Brother XL2610 and it has so many adorable stitches!!! Here it is!

And now the other stuff on my list:
-Toaster *with FOUR slots please!!*
-Pots and Pans
-Silverware -forks, knives, spoons
-Dish towels/wash rags
-Plates *you can never go wrong with a solid color like white or a very pretty pale green*
-Glasses **key word is GLASSES...I can buy plastic cups on my own***
-cooking utinsels - measuring cups and bowls, stirring spoons, spatulas, sharp knives, all those lovely misc things
-If anyone would just like to supply me with paper towels or paper plates I will more than happily accept them :-)
-If Mema can find those amazing 300 count thread sheets on sale again those would be AWESOME.. you can never go wrong with white or cream colored
-MONEY *the green stuff...oh yes..*
-NO CLOTHES WHATSOEVER!!! the only thing is PJ pants and that's IT! NONE...ZIP...ZERO... NADA!!

So yeah we'll see what all kinds of goodies I get! I'm SO excited about getting my very own place all to myself!!! It's gonna be SO much fun to decorate! lol ideas are already popping into my head!!!

Only 47 more days!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want a new lens for my camera, but I need to work on my list of things I have to buy - I don't even want to know how many weeks we have?

toners said...

Oh, I can't think about Christmas yet....yikes! Great list though - and congrats on your upcoming graduation!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, you are ready, huh? LOL My DD is a sophomore and has a long list too. :-) Good luck, your items look nice!