Tuesday, April 01, 2008

AHHH!!!

good grief! It's been FOREVER since I've blogged! To be honest part of it is due to not having computer/internet and the other part is because I'm just so dang LAZY! *slaps hand* bad blogger!!

Anyhoo :-) It' s been so long since I've blogged I'm just going to give bullet points:

-loving my new job! Praise the Lord I'm doing really well!!!

-just found a place of my own *finally* to move in to and guess what! IT'S A HOUSE!!!!! and it's such a nice house too for an astounding price of rent. Oh and I'm hoping to do it as a rent-to-buy thing. HOW FLIPPIN COOL IS THAT?!?!?!??!

-going on my very first business related conference trip on Monday! Going to the ATL (Atlanta for you non-southern people :-p ) It'll be interesting to see how it turns out but I'm excited to get some awesome training!

Overall things are going great. I'm SUPER excited about getting a place of my own and implement all of my decorating ideas!!!! I also can't wait to start growing my own garden and what not. It's gonna look super cute I just know it lol

Anyhoo that's all for now! I'll post pics as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Wow! Sounds like things are going great for you! Congrats!! :-)