Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Eat your wheaties!

Yep..I'm sitting here eating my frosted wheaties! :-) Great source of fiber and hopefully it'll give me energy throughout the day LOL

Anyhoo....today I have pictures since I'm a graduating senior at FSU (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does happy dance*) and it's taken me forever to pic just the right outfit LOL I want these to be good because everyone in my family needs updated pics of me since the last ones they have are three years ago and my hair was HALF the length it is now! yucky

Ok...so now the 2peas challenge: If I were a flower I'd be:


A DAISY!!!!!!

I'm gonna take a Meg Ryan approach and say that they're such a happy flower :-) I love daisies. They make me smile and feel better :-) See and it fits because my name means "happy" and daisies are a "happy" flower TADA!!!! It works!!!! :-) lol

So yeah...that's my post on the challenge :-) Now I want to get some daisies...hmm....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yea for graduating, I remember that feeling!

I love the daisies, they are my Mom's favorite too, she planted them all over the backyard and in several different varieties. You have fantastic taste ;-)