Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Emotions

Ok...so challenge on 2peas to list 10 emotions and a story to go with them...here I go :-\

1) Happy---because I got HAPPY MAIL today!! wooooooo thanks Michelle for the cute little flowers and tin!!!

2) Sad---my good friend Josh's grandmother died on Monday so he's dealing with all of that. More than anything I want to be there with him but I can't :-(

3) Mad---stupid people in this world GEES!!! why can't we all get along??? Josh's family (exluding his grandpa) wants nothing to do with him including his [ex]pastor (LONG story) and more than anything he needs his family during this time!!! GRRRRR!!!!

4) Excited--I'm going home this weekend AND I get to see Josh!!! yayyyy! ooo also Germany is coming up soon! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

5) Frustrated---because I can't figure out what I want to eat and I'm HUNGRY!!!! lol

6) Loving---because everything Josh is going through I just want to take care of him so much! Ah gees I think it's in my blood to love him like woah :-)

7) Anxious---I have this huge album I'm doing for my sister graduating from high school and I'm wondering if I'm going to finish it in time :-\

8) Grateful--because my God is amazing and He has blessed me beyond all reason!!!

9) Surprised---right now I'm actually talking to my Amy!!!! I've missed her SOOOOOOO much!!!!!!! :-) She needs to stop working so much :-p someone go tell her!!! lol

10) Lonely---ok so not too badly LOL but school is out, I'm not seeing my friends that often...alot of times I'm home by myself. Although I'm scrapping it's cool but I do get a little stir crazy!!!!!

wow I got down 10!!! LOL so proud of myself :-)

1 comment:

xobellaaimox said...

lol how cute are you? love you girl. can't wait for another scrappy night!