Friday, April 20, 2007

Annnnd another update :-)

So gees I have a hard time updating this blog :-( Problem is I have been SOOO incredibly busy with school that I don't have time!!! But I am officially done with classes this semester!! WOOOO!!!!!! and i've been scrapping since yesterday for the first time in TWO months! gees it feels AMMMAAZZZZIINNGG!! here are the LOs I've done:



Hehe LOVE the new Rouge de Garance!! I'm basically obsessed now LOL this is totally my personality and a fun LO to do!!!

















One of my Germany LOs!!!! Cosmo Cricket and Heidi Swapp chipboard letters! Oh and Hambly rub on :-D














Basic Grey Scarlet Letters!! I'm OBESSED!!!!!!!! hahaha our first dinner in Germany last summer! TOTALLY jet lagged haha but still yummy!!!







OK....so more updates: I DYED MY HAIR!!!!! hahaha i LOVE it! I used to be a dirty blonde but now I'm like a dark reddish brown. New cut too. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! and so does everyone else! :-) Naturally here's a pic:


the day I got it cut :-) and then this was taken yesterday (right)

1 comment:

Breanne Crawford said...

love the haircut and the layouts!! enjoy the time off school! SO JEALOUS you're done already!